Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Saw the play Mary Poppins last night. It was OK. Could have been better. Was hard to hear what they were saying on stage at times. Had to nudge Tony a couple times to wake him up. At intermission he looked at me and said 'is it over'. Got home a little after 10 PM. Went to bed shortly there after.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning changing all the artist names on my music mix sights. Emailed back and forth yesterday with someone from my file share sight. He told me I was flagged because of a search from a company over seas called SCPP. It's a french company. He also told me if I didn't want to get flagged again I should alter the artist name a bit so that it can not be found in a search a company might do to find copyright material. So I spent the morning putting a * in ever artist name. You can see what I did for an example with the mix at the bottom of this blog, my Summer Mix, the one they flagged and deleted. It is back. I had over 600 people listen to the mix so I hate for it not to be available to play. Hopefully this fix will not get me removed from the file sharing sight since it was my second violation. Removed and re cemented another tile in the kitchen today. Should have included it in the four I did yesterday. Got it all cemented in and will grout it tomorrow. Make a bowl of tomato soup for lunch. Always makes me think of my grandmother on my mom's side. Remember as a kid going to their house for lunch and she would make tomato soup. Remember how it was so sweet because she added a ton of sugar. I do add a little sugar also and think of her every time as I do it. Remember they would always be sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and a cigarette. So sad they are gone and that they died before I was old enough to appreciate them. I guess if I could do life over I would spend more time with the people I should of at the time, knowing they won't be around when I get older. Took a little nap with the dogs this afternoon. Bo is such a nut. Stella and I spoon in the bed as we sleep. Bo is not happy with that and has to be in between us. He stands on my pillow and licks my face looking at me to say 'make room for me'. So I then move over a couple inches and he squeezes in between Stella and me. He is always happy if he is in between me and Stella. Took a two hour nap. Cloudy in Milwaukee and in the mid 30s. Suppose to have a sloppy weather mess tomorrow of rain, sleet and snow. Will most likely just leave the house tomorrow for lunch with the guys. Tony will have to buy lunch tomorrow since his Birthday is next week. The Birthday guy always buys lunch for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment