Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Saturday we did not even leave the house. Spent the day with the dogs watching TV. Took a two hour nap and some lovin in the afternoon. We did put the muzzle on Vito and after a little while, and a lot of fight on Vito's part, we were able to trim him just the way I wanted. He looks so cute with short hair. Got most of the hair in his face also which is the hardest to do. I am always afraid I will hit his eyes with the scissors or electric hair cutter. Took three sessions of hair cutting to get him done. Watched the movies Jack And Jill and Tower Heist. Tower Heist was the better of the two movies. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday I made breakfast and we spent the day doing very little again. I left the house around noon to go to Pick N Save and deposit the rent check and do a little grocery shopping. I will not have to go this week now since I bought all we will need for the week. Pretty much cleared the DVR. Watched the movie I Melt With You, which was pretty good. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning the first words I heard was Tony saying we did not have ABC channel 12 again on the TV. Damn, how many new boxes and stuff do I have to get from ATT to make this stop happening. Fed the dogs, Vito would not eat so I could not give him his shot. Called ATT after 7 AM and now a guy is coming to the house between noon and 4 PM today. I hate this crap. Not that I have plans but now I will have to cage Stella and lock up the dogs when the guy is here, all the while the dogs will be barking and going nuts. It must be a problem with the wires coming from the outside pole or something. Will not let him replace the boxes again since we have been down that road before many times and it did not correct the problem. Finally got Vito to eat half his food around 8 AM and gave him his shot. I think he felt my tension and that is why he didn't want to eat until I was more calm. I am sure he heard me on the phone with ATT, my voice was not soft, I was mad this still is happening. Had to reboot the entire system again which take about 10 minutes. The sun is out today but it is very cold in Milwaukee. Coldest morning of the Winter so far. The weekend was cold and we had light snow all day Sunday. Nothing really accumulated, but it was pretty to watch all day. This morning was in the teens and cold. Of course this is Wisconsin and tomorrow it is suppose to be 45 degrees, and 50 degrees on Wednesday. Then Thursday back in the 30s. Spring in Wisconsin is a roller coaster of temperatures. Spent the afternoon listening to music waiting the the ATT guy to show up. He finally showed up around 2:15 and walked out in frustration at 3 PM. I was so mad. He said I was not cooperating. I told him over and over that the problem is not in my house it is your wires and the signal coming into the house since we have replaced every box and cable at least twice in the past year and the problem persists. Got on the phone with ATT and another service person is coming out now between 4 and 8 PM. Filed a complaint against the first service guy. I am so pissed right now. Do you have any idea what it is like to cage up 5 dogs so someone can come into the house. All the while they are barking and going nuts. I am honestly on my last nerve right now. Going to start making dinner, which I am sure will be disrupted by the service call at some point. Will let you know how this plays out with tomorrows post. Hopefully Tony will be home when this next service guy gets here and will keep me calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment