Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Saturday morning Tony went to work to pay bills. I did some cleaning while he was gone. A little after noon a friend I worked with and his wife came over and we went out for lunch at a bar a couple blocks away. Had a nice lunch and conversation. Was nice to see him and his wife. I had not seen them in a couple years. Got home and in a little while Tony was laying on the bed wanting some lovin. Did the deed and I got up to do things in the other room. I left half the dogs in the bed with him. I started watching TV and doing things in the living room. A little while later I could hear the rest of the dogs filing out of the bedroom with Tony. He looked at me and said 'they won't let me sleep'. I told him this is what nap time is like during the week also. Spent the rest of the day and night at home watching TV shows on the DVR. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday morning we were up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Left a little before 10 AM to go pick up Tony's mom and go out for breakfast. So funny to sit and listen to her ramble about how she thinks the newspaper girl purposely does things to her yard each day as she delivers the paper. Tony's mom think she pours bags of leaves and rocks in her yard and ruins her path lights. Of course she is nuts because this just is not happening. Could be the ghost and ghost boyfriend she thinks lives in her attic. Yes, she is going nuts. After we ate I walked next door to Stein's Garden and bought 4 bags of big bark nuggets for the front yard. Put them in the trunk of my car, dropped of the mom and drove home. As I was putting out the bark chips the new neighbor's son came out to let his dog out. Told him I would love to meet his father, since we had not yet. He went in to get his dad and his dad walked out, looked at me and said, 'hi Dave'. We actually know each other. I had hired him to do painting around the building for the company I last worked for. Talk about a small world. Thankfully I was never mean to him, LOL. Around 1 PM I talked Tony into going for a long walk around the river paths. Took the long long 2 hour walk around from North Avenue to Locust Street. On the way back we decided to stop for a strawberry margarita at the Mexican restaurant by our house. Found out it was 2 for 1 so we both had to have two. LOL. Felt a little tipsy walking home the block we had to walk home. Afer we got home Tony was feeling frisky again so we again did the deed and had some lovin. Tony then napped for an hour before getting up and joining me in the living room. Spent the night watching Amazing Race, The Good Wife and CSI Miami, before going to bed around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony took my car to work today to finish the brake job he started 6 months ago. Since I am without my car for the day, he did leave his truck, I figured I would spend the day cleaning. Cleaned my bathroom attached to the bedroom real good. I hate cleaning the bathroom and usually let it just go until Tony does it. I just hate cleaning the toilet. Never did like it. Did three loads of laundry today and made a chocolate cake. Laid on the bed for an hour or so this afternoon listening to music with the dogs. Could not nap since the neighbors dog was barking and it kept my dogs stirring. Made an appointment for Bo to get his toe nails clipped tomorrow. I tried and he will not let me or Tony. Tony tried over the weekend but he is so blind I thought he would cut the dogs toe off doing the job so I made him stop. Plus Bo was not having any of it. Making a pork roast, rice and a salad for dinner tonight. I did not get a card from Tony for the anniversary weekend due to the fact he says the date in May when we had our Holly Union, four years after we were dating, is our anniversary. He says that, but then that date comes and goes and he does nothing special for that anniversary either. Oh well, not worth the fight. Will spend the night watching Dancing With The Stars and then Castle before going to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment