Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Tony and I sat here last night waiting for the ATT repair person. Waited, waited, soon it was 8:15 PM and still no one. I called ATT and was on hold for 47 minutes and when I finally got a person on the phone and told him my story and wanting to find out where the repair person was, we got disconnected. UFB! I was so mad by this time I took a Valium and we went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Took a while for Vito to eat again today. After I got the dogs taken care of and Tony walked out the door for work, I called ATT. Spoke to a supervisor and was told someone would come out today from 4 PM to 8 PM. He promised it would be a good repair person who would find the problem. Showered and left the house around 10:30 AM to go to ARCW to get my monthly prescriptions and my food for the month. Came home and spent the afternoon listening to some of my music mixes. The sun is out and the thermometer says it is 60 degrees out. The snow is melting very fast and with tomorrow being the same, most or all the snow should be gone. I even have the sliding door open to the sun room it is so nice outside. The sun heats the glass sun room. Soon the repair person should be here, again. The dogs do not like being locked up and caged when the repair person is here and they let us know it. Called Tony and reminded him of his doctor appointment and asked if he could hurry home tonight to help with the dogs and the repair person. Hopefully this will be the last time or I am switching to Time Warner Cable again. Made a couple salads for dinner and will throw a pizza in the oven in between the repair and service guy. Wish they would send a cute repair person. Is there such a thing? Makes one wonder. Tomorrow is Tony's Birthday. I will go buy him a big cake and card tomorrow. Better sign off, the repair person should hopefully be calling or here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment