Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars. Was a great show. I think the first to go will be the country singer and the tennis star. Went to bed shortly after watching Castle on ABC.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. I am so amazed how giving Barkley a Walitin daily has helped with his itching. He has not had his cone on in two days now and he is doing great. No eating himself either. I will have to keep giving him this pill daily. Took a shower and gave Barkley a bath at the same time this morning. Didn't wash him on Sunday so I though I had better to keep his skin from itching. Cleaned up the work bench downstairs in the basement from all the wood shavings that have collected in time. Used the new shop vac we bought a few months ago for the first time. I then went for a long long walk. Walked the trail to Pick N Save and then took the path along the river home all the way from North Avenue to Locust Street. Took my time and stopped along the way to reflect and just relax. I love walking in the woods alone. I look into the horizon and pretend it is like my heaven fantasy, seeing my dead dogs and grandparents walking the trail or jumping through the branches. Cried a little and then pulled myself together to keep enjoying the walk. It felt so good in the 70 degree weather we are having in Milwaukee. Suppose to break records today and tomorrow. Rested listening to music for a half hour before I got the water hoses out and Weeded and Feeded the front lawn between the road and sidewalk. This is the only grass we have in our yard. The rest is bark chips or gravel. Used a whole bottle of Weed N Feed on the front lawn. I now have spaghetti sauce on the stove and soon will make salads to go along with it for supper tonight. So nice to have the windows open. The dogs just love the weather, laying out in the sun. Felt so good to get things done today and take some time for myself walking along the river. I think I will do it a lot more often this Summer. Not sure why all these years living along the river I have never walked the trials. Will spend the night watching TV. Most likely will watch the last two episodes of The Walking Dead tonight before going to bed. Will have to give Tony a little lovin before sleeping. Man do I love this Wisconsin weather this year. We are going to be so spoiled when next Winter comes. We really did not have a Winter this year at all in Wisconsin.

1 comment: