Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching American Idol Results show and then a couple shows on the DVR. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up a little before 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the morning newspaper and went back to bed from 8 AM to 10 AM. Got up at 10 AM to shower and get ready for lunch with the guys. I could have just gone back to sleep I am so tired. I have no energy at all for some reason. Also feel like I am getting a lung infection because I keep coughing. Hopefully just a cold but I am on an antibiotic until next Tuesday. Stopped off at Walgreen's on my way to lunch. Had a great lunch with the guys. Came home and went back to bed for 2 hours with the dogs. Barkley has had his cone off most of the day. I think a second day on his allergy pills is helping him a lot. I have had to yell at him to stop licking here and there, but not like before when he just wanted to always eat himself bloody. Time will tell. No plans this weekend. Tony mentioned how tired he is at lunch and said he looks forward to 'sleeping the weekend away', I think not. LOL. Will most likely watch a lot of movies and TV on the DVR. The weather is still very nice in Milwaukee. In the mid 50s and sunny today. Still way above normal temperatures for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment