Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Last night Tony came home around 6 PM with the new umbrella I bought on line for the table outside. I ordered it online on Sunday and just got the regular shipping to his shop. Still arrived in just 3 days. Goes to show buying the more expensive, faster shipping is a waste of money. Spent the night watching American Idol and then South Beach Tow. Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM because the dogs would not let me sleep any longer. Got up and fed them and gave Vito his shot. Barkley is again wearing his cone since the other day when I found him chewing himself bloody again. Damn dog, going to be the death of me. Did very little all morning. Listened to the soundtrack to Les Miserables and then took a shower and started the day again around 11 AM. Drove to Little Caesar's and bought a $5 peperoni pizza. Took it to Tony's shop and we ate lunch together. Of course the guys had to come and eat some of the pizza too. Sucks I can't just bring my man lunch at work and not have to feel bad about feeding the employees. Got home and shortly thereafter took a long nap with the dogs. Stella is still not feeling well with her ear infections. She snuggled next to me in bed until Bo wedged himself between us. Got up around 3 PM and started supper. Making pork ribs, mashed potato and green beans with a salad. I do love ribs. I think it would be what I ask for if I had a last supper. My lungs and back are still hurting but seem to be getting a little better, well I should say they are not getting worse. Still wondering if I should call the doctor. I just hate going again to the doctor and hope this just clears up on it's own. Will spend the night watching American Idol Results and then shows on the DVR before going to bed. It was in the 40s today in Milwaukee. A little cool but the sun was out most of the day making it seem warmer than it was. Tomorrow is suppose to be a cold rainy day all day, yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment