Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7, 2012 Tony's Birthday

Last night the ATT repair guy showed up at 5:30 PM. He was here about an hour and a half. Only think he could think would cause the problems was the connectors on all the cables. So he replaced about 12 connectors and told us the problem should be fixed. If it happens again we have done everything inside the house and it has to be an outside problem. Spent the night watching some shows on the DVR before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Was out of the house by 9:30 AM. Stopped at Walgreen's to drop off two of Tony's prescriptions from his doctor appointment yesterday. One for his finger nails and his pain pills. I was also pleasantly surprised when he told me he had the doctor add an HIV test to his regular tests he had done, a blood draw. Of course he did not get any antibiotic for me at the doctor like I had asked. He had so many excuses I could not believe it. The next time I see the doctor I will not be getting him any meds, samples, or boner pills. Although, I do benefit from the boner pills. LOL. After dropping off the prescriptions at the drop of window I went to Piggly Wiggly to buy a cake and Birthday balloon. They had nothing in cakes and ended up buying a frozen one. Stopped at Tony's shop to give him the Birthday balloon and attached it to his desk chair so all the customers today can know it is his Birthday. I then noticed only half of his security cameras were working and when I found out he needed some adaptors I went to Radio Shack and bought him four of them. Dropped the adaptors off at the shop and went back to Walgreen's to pick up his prescriptions and some allergy medicine. My allergies are just killing me this year. It has to be the warm weather we have had. Spent a half hour with the neighbor before coming into the house. Took a short nap with the dogs this afternoon. Taking Tony out to a little Italian restaurant here on the east side of Milwaukee tonight for his Birthday. Will most likely stop for a drink on the way home at one of our favorite bars. It got to 60 today in Milwaukee. Very windy and cloudy all day. If the sun had come out it would have gotten warmer. Rain is suppose to start falling by 5 PM tonight and then all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment