Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the guys on American Idol and then Body of Proof before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the early morning reading the newspaper and watching TV. Around 10 AM I left the house to go to McDonald's for a Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel and then to the pet store. Bought Barkley the big bag of food for $54. Also bought some spray to stop him from licking and a small muzzle for Vito. Came home and tried to cut some of Vito's hair with the new muzzle. He was not having any of it and I soon just gave up. The muzzle fits much better than the one we have and he can not get out of it. But he moves and stuff and tries to bite me and get away. Definitely a two person job even with a muzzle. Put some of the spray on Barkley and the little bastard just licked it all off like it was food. Waste of money on the spray. Got my UVerse bill today and it went up $10. Called to find out why, guess all three services went up last month. We now pay $150 for phone, Internet and TV. We have the smallest TV package and the smallest of the other two also. The person on the phone said they could not give me a better rate. Told her my next call would be to Warner Cable or Dish Network. She didn't budge. Will have to look into it because the price with ATT just keeps going up. Took a two hour nap with the dogs. Let Barkley sleep on the bed on a sheet. He was happy to sleep with his daddy, but I am sure this will not be good when I try tonight to get him to sleep in his enclosure. Tony called and woke me to see if I was still alive since he just heard on the news Davy Jones died. Reassured him I was still alive and it was not me. LOL. I always thought Davey Jones from the Monkeys was so cute. So sad. Guess he died of a heart attack even though he was in great shape at 66 years of age. Tonight we go to the PAC to see the play Mary Poppins. Should be a good show. Seen the movie many times and know the songs. Not sure if I will make anything for dinner or we will just buy something at the theater. I don't feel like cooking but I have an hour or so before Tony gets home to change my mind. Was in the 40s today but cloudy and drizzled most of the day. Not a pretty day. The snow we got over the weekend is almost gone except for the piles by the garage that I shoveled. Thankfully we did not get the foot or more of snow they got up north. Got an email yesterday from my file sharing sight telling me they removed my DJ Dave 2012 Summer mix because of copyright law. Damn, it was my best mix. The others seem to be fine for now. Wrote them an email asking them to tell me more as to why it was removed. No response from them yet. Keep forgetting to tell you my chipmunk I fed all last summer came out of hibernation and we started putting peanuts out for him when Tony feeds the birds each morning. So cute to see him stuffing the peanuts and run to his den. He knows me and when I put peanuts out for him he just stands there looking at me and does not run. I think he knows we are the ones feeding him the peanuts. He is so cute, I named him Chippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment