Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Last night we went to Butch's Steak House here in Milwaukee for a great Valentine's steak dinner. Had a 12 oz Fillet steak. It was so good. Came home and exchanged cards. Tony then looked at me and said 'after spending all that money, don't I get some dessert'. I told him, maybe later. Watched a little TV and went to bed around 10 PM. Tony then reminded me it was now later, and we did the lovin thing.

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Went grocery shopping in the morning and then took a long nap with the dogs, trying to get rid of this head cold. Had a good nap with the dogs. Took a walk to the hardware store a few blocks away for a tool for caulking the tub. Felt good to get out and helped my head cold. It was 40 degrees today in Milwaukee and the sun was out most of the day. I love this winter in Milwaukee. Tonight I am making hamburger helper and a salad for dinner. Will spend the night watching TV. Tony says he now has the head cold also and is taking Advil Cold and Sinus every four hours. Sounds like a lot of my friends have this cold also, so I am not alone. Hoping to get up tomorrow and get my blood drawn and tested. Have to remember not to eat or drink any coffee tomorrow morning. I go to my doctor in a week and a half then to find out my latest blood test results. Sure would be nice to get above 400 this time with my TCells, but since I am in the middle of a cold, I don't think the numbers will be that high.

No comments:

Post a Comment