Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 24, 2012

February 24, 2012 Friday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito a shot. Made myself a bowl of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch for breakfast. Is that better than McDonald's? LOL. I do have my favorites at McDonald's that I do get during the week. Maybe we make our hamburgers and fries out of real food here in the USA Peter. Just kidding of course. I keep wishing. Spent the morning reading the first few months of my blog from my hard covered book I make of each year. I have not revisited those first few months for a while and was shocked by what a mess I was back then. I guess I have come a long way. Made me also realize how patient Tony was with me as I basically went from the bed to the couch crying for months. Got showered and met Tony and the guys for lunch. Had a great lunch as always. Always a few big belly laughs at lunch with these guys. Someone always has a funny story or event that happened in their life. Stopped at Pick N Save to deposit my tax refund and buy a couple items on coupon. Spent the rest of the afternoon listening to a couple of my music mixes on the couch with the dogs. Making some salads and pizza for dinner tonight. Of course Tony forgot to make the doctor appointment yesterday but did today after I called him this morning to remind him. He says the lump is getting smaller. His appointment is on Tuesday. If it is gone before then we will cancel the appointment, but best to see the doctor if it has not just to be safe. He does pay and have health insurance, might as well use it. It snowed all night last night and this morning in Milwaukee. We got close to 6 inches of wet heavy snow. Was not fun shoveling it this morning. The trees did look so pretty covered in snow all day today. No plans this weekend. Will most likely take Tony's mom out for breakfast on Sunday since we have not for a while. Hopefully Tony will finish the bathroom tomorrow. I chuckle as I even type that. Monday I get my latest blood test results so Monday's post will include my new numbers. Not that hopeful I will get above 400, but it has always been a goal of mine and I am close. Have a good weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. "Peanut Butter Captain Crunch"? WTF is that concoction? Sounds better than McDonald's though.

    ReplyDelete