Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 10, 2012

February 10, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Still sick here in Milwaukee. Spent all day going from the bed to the couch. Called the guys to tell them Tony and I would not be at lunch today. Didn't want to spread this horrible cold. Made a bowl of soup for lunch. Tony called this afternoon to see how I was doing and to tell me his nose is running and his chest hurts. Guess he is getting it also. Should be a fun weekend around here. Both being sick and all. Funny how when I am sick I still have to do all my jobs around the house. When Tony is sick the world can come to a stop, his world anyway. Got a couple inches of snow today. It is so windy outside the snow is drifting. Went out and shoveled this afternoon, now I feel like I need the bed again. Plus, my nose is running so much it is sore.
Have a good weekend everyone. I will be trying to get through each day.

1 comment:

  1. Dave - i feel the same way - nasty cold, bronchitius and head pounding. Not a great way to spend the weekend.
    Hope you feel better real soon.
    Dale

    ReplyDelete