Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012 Friday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching American Idol. Went to bed around 10 PM. Barkley finally, after an hour, slept the night in his cage. There is going to have to be a different solution. I am not dealing with a crying dog for an hour every night.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning doing things around the house. Honestly, I have no idea where the morning went. Got showered and met Tony and the guys for lunch. Had a great lunch. Came home and moved the cage for Barkley out of the closet next to the bed and simply put up a fenced area for him to sleep in next to the bed. Put his favorite pillow in the enclosed area and took a two hour needed nap. Barkley was fine sleeping on his pillow next to the bed and never cried. I think I found a solution we can all live with? Made some salads and will most likely make a frozen pizza for supper tonight since I am not hungry in the least right now. Will watch a few movies tonight before going to bed. Tony hinted at lunch he was looking forward to a little lovin tonight so I will have to break down and do the loving thing before we go to bed. Hoping to have Tony work on the bathroom all day tomorrow and reward him by going to a car show at State Fair Park Saturday night. Old classic cars. I always figure a Saturday night is the best time to go to the show since at least some of the guys shower for a date night. Not like a Sunday, when all the guys look like they just climbed out of bed, and probably did. Sunday we will go to my parents house to see them and my sister and kids, that came into town for the weekend. Feeling a little better today, little being the word. At least I don't feel worse today than yesterday. Hoping a good night's sleep tonight will get me back on the path or recovery. Maybe the antibiotic I started taking today will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment