Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Tony called me yesterday around 4:15 PM to tell me he went to the Department Of Motor Vehicles to renew his driver's license and could not pass the eye test. He said he tried three different reading glasses and still could not read what was on the screen. They sent him on his way and told him to return when he gets a stronger pair of glasses. LOL. He came home from work in a very lousy mood. Tony then told me he already made an appointment with an eye doctor for Friday and hopefully he will get a pair of glasses so he can pass the test at the DMV. I looked at him and told him 'it is bad enough I can not move the furniture around the house because of Vito, you mean to tell me by the time he is gone I still won't be able to move the furniture because you will be blind also'. I then continued 'you better be nice to me or the furniture will be moved around daily'. LOL. Spent last night watching some shows we DVR'd during the week. Went to bed around 10 PM. I did not sleep well and got up to pee 4 times during the night. I think I need to stop drinking anything earlier in the night.

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs an gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work a little after 7 AM. Spent the morning doing things on the Internet. Showered and met the guys for lunch. Tony did not make lunch today due to an eye doctor appointment. Had a great lunch. Stopped off at Big Lot to buy a token present for a Baptism we have to go to Sunday. Came home and spent some time listening to David Guetta and LMFAO. They are my favorite CD's these days. I like almost every song on both CDs. Making a salad for supper tonight. Will not be hungry for much more because of the lunch today. Tony will need more than a salad so I will make him some left overs or something else. Will most likely watch a movie tonight. This weekend we have plans on Sunday to go to a Baptism and hopefully tomorrow I can talk Tony into going to the Dog Show at State Fair Park. We go every year. I love seeing all the dogs and stopping at all the vendor booths. In the 40s again today in Milwaukee. Starting to sound like a broken record when it comes to the weather here in Milwaukee, mind you I am not complaining. Cloudy today which has made it hard to get my mind going or have much energy. Hopefully the sun will come out this weekend. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment