Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28, 2012 Tuesday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching the movie A Very Harold And Kumar Christmas. It was not as good as the first Harold and Kumar movie. It did have it's funny parts though. Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Actually this morning I made up the shot and set it on the stove. Started doing dishes as the dogs were eating and forgot to give Vito the shot as he was eating. After I washed the dogs food bowls I turned around to see the shot still sitting on the stove. Vito was nice enough to stand still and I gave him the shot. All is well again. Spent the morning tearing up four tiles in the kitchen floor and re cementing them to the flooring. Was a little messy, but all went well and the tiles are now dry and do not move when you step on them. I will grout them tomorrow, giving the tiles a day to dry and seal. I can do small projects like this without a problem and it will be done, finished. Since it was sunny and in the 40s I went for a walk around the neighborhood. Stopped off at the neighbors house on the way home to talk about the new cast of Dancing With The Stars that was announced today. I like the cast and look forward to this next season. Was feeling hungry so I got in my car and went to Little Caesar's Pizza and got a $5 peperoni pizza. Ate half the pizza. Took a two hour nap with the dogs. By the time I got up the sun was behind the clouds and as I type this it is raining outside. Suppose to get a lot of rain tonight and possibly a thunder storm. Better than the foot of snow that is falling in the northern parts of Wisconsin. I will take the rain. It will clean the side yard from all the dogs using it. Would be nice to have a good thunder storm, though Vito will not be happy and will bark and cry at the noise. Tony was suppose to see his doctor this afternoon, but it was rescheduled due to the doctor having a family emergency. Guess we are going to have the other half of the pizza I got for lunch with a salad for supper tonight. Will most likely watch the guys on American Idol tonight since we are still watching the show. Was so pissed today when I put the dog food in one of the two containers I bought at Walmart yesterday. Bought the wrong cover for one of the containers. Don't want to drive all the way to the southside Walmart to exchange it. Guess I wasted the money on the container. Will most likely go tomorrow and buy Barkley more of his special grain free food tomorrow since the big bag I bought last Monday is 3/4 gone already. Jeez, at $34 a bag you would think it would last more than 2 weeks. Guess I will buy the huge bag tomorrow to save the money since it will get ate. Anyone want a dog? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment