Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Last night we watched the movie The Tree Of Life. WTF? Has anyone else seen this movie? Did you understand it? What the hell was it about? Who's kid died in the movie and what the heck was Sean Penn doing in the movie? It was a waste of 2 1/2 hours if you ask me. Someone please help me with this movie if you saw it. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the morning newspaper before showering and headed out the door to go grocery shopping. Stopped at McDonald's first for 2 sausage buritos. Bought another deli sandwich like the one I got the other day that was so good, I did buy it at a different Pick N Save. This will make sense in a bit. Did a little around the house before going to the bedroom to take a nap with the dogs. Took a good 2 hour nap. Woke up with a stomach ache and just as I was about to write this post I knew something was not feeling right. Ran to the bathroom an crapped water. Sorry, to be so graphic. I guess there must have been something wrong with the sandwich because I have a feeling I am going to be back on the toilet again soon. Having cold chills now also. Great! Not in the mood to make any supper tonight but will have to anyway to feed Tony. Making a salad, steak and green beans. Will spend the night watching another movie before going to bed. Hopefully it will be a better movie than last nights The Tree Of Life. What a god awful movie that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment