Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Just get the gun and shoot me!
Thought I might be getting better, then I woke up today. Got up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Left the house by 7:15 AM to get my blood drawn for this round of test results. Stopped off at McDonald's for 2 sausage burritos. Came home, ate the food, and in a half hour I threw it all up. Went back to bed shortly thereafter until around noon. I just am so tired. Tried to do some caulking in the bathroom and realized I am not a caulker. Tony will not like what I have done, the little I did, but hopefully it will put a spark under him to finish it himself. Otherwise the rest is going to look as bad as what I have done looks like. Hell, it won't leak, but doesn't look pretty. A caulker I am not. Took a shower and have just laid around all afternoon with no energy. I would go back to bed but then I will not be able to sleep tonight. I am sure my blood results will reflect how crappy I feel, should be interesting. Making a salad and spaghetti for supper tonight. Will spend the night much like last night watching American Idol and then the Mentalist. Barkley only took a half hour to stop crying last night and settle down in his cage. Had to lay there with a spray bottle in hand so he would not begin crying once he stopped. I swear this dog is going to be the death of me. I really want to feel better. It was in the 40s again and sunny in Milwaukee and I did not even feel like going out and enjoying it. The weekend is filling up with plans and I don't want to miss Friday lunch like we did last week. I just want to be better and not feel so crappy. There are a lot of people in the same boat and have this horrible cold going around. Back to the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment