Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV. Went to bed around 10 PM. Barkley was not happy sleeping in the cage and I think tonight he might be up on the bed again so WE can get some sleep.

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning reading the newspapers and watching some TV. Still not feeling great today so I spent most of the day working on the bathroom a little and then laying back down in bed. Took a two hour nap with the dogs this afternoon. Made a reservation tonight at Butch's Steak House for Valentine's Day. It is one of the most expensive steak restaurants in Milwaukee, but also one of the best. Figure we will have a good dinner tonight and celebrate Valentine's Day. Tony called a little while ago to see if I made the reservation. Hopefully now that he knows he will get home from work in time and we will get to the restaurant on time. I am feeling very tired today. I feel much better than I did last week and over the weekend, but still just do not feel 100% yet. Feel like I could just sleep sleep sleep.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment