Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning watching TV and writing some emails. Cut Kali's nails this morning. She is such a good dog and lets me cut her nails. She understands that if she just lays there, there is a better chance of me not cutting too far. She was so good and I did not cut to far. I look at it as just saving $21, rather than if I had had to take her to the vet to have them cut. On that note, I then took Bo to the vet at 11 AM to get two booster puppy shots and his toe nails clipped. Used up the rest of the credit my sister gave me for Christmas and then some. Bo cried half way to the vet. Thankfully the vet is just a mile away. When they took him in the back room to clip his nails I could hear him crying in the back room. When they brought him back to me he clung to me like I was there to save him. Buried his head in my neck and just whimpered. It was so cute. He is such a baby. I trust the nail cutter and they were not hurting him in any way. He is just a big baby. Rewarded Bo with a stop at McDonald's for some french fries and a hamburger for me. Took a short nap this afternoon. I am finally feeling better but still tired. Barkley is starting to sleep soundly in this enclosure at night. So nice to have one less dog on the bed. Making some steaks, mashed potato and corn with a salad for dinner tonight. Will most likely spend the night watching TV. Spent last night catching up on the last two episodes of The Walking Dead. Tony last night was snoring on the couch by 8 PM. Had to wake him to go to bed and sleep. It was snowing this morning, but most is gone since the sun and 40s today melted it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment