Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching TV. Took a break in between some shows for a little lovin. Watched a 'movie' during. I guess after 23 years together you need to spice it up a bit. Always felt threatened in the past watching videos during sex. Always feel Tony was comparing me or something. Guess as I get older I am a little more secure in myself and our relationship. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. After making some breakfast I got Tony going on the bathroom. It took a little work getting him started. Pretty much had to tell him if he didn't finish the caulking today, I would, my way. That was enough to get him going. Funny how I can do most things around the house but in the past 23 years together I have learned if I want Tony to do a project or finish it, I just have to mess it up royally and he will then step in to finish it. Guess it is my way of putting a fire under him. Tony did work all day on the bathroom. Spent the first half of the day fixing my mess and then moving forward. He got about half way done and it looks good. Better than what I would have done. Still not finished and hopefully next weekend it will be. I went to Kohl's in the morning to buy some new towels on sale. Took me forever to make a decision on what towels to buy. Sometimes I can not make a decision if my life depended on it. After we fed the dogs dinner we went to the Classic Car Show at State Fair Park. Spent and hour or more at the show before getting home around 9 PM. Watched a little TV and went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday we were up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning doing things around the house and around noon we left for my parents house to spend the afternoon with the folks and family. Brought Bo along with us. He cried half way there. Last time we took him he cried the entire drive, so I guess he is learning. The other dogs were not happy they had to stay home but I can not take five dogs to my parents house. Had a great afternoon with the folks and family. Got home around 5 PM to feed the dogs and give Vito his shot. Spent Sunday night watching TV. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Around 10 AM I left the house to go to the pet store and buy some Grain Free Dog Food for Barkley that my sister recommended to help him with his itching and stuff. At $35 a bag it better do something. Jeez, the other dogs don't get $35 bags of food. I guess I am being a good daddy. Went back to Kohl's after the pet store to return 4 of the six towels I bought on Saturday. The towels were just to big and heavy. They dragged on the shower floor when you were drying yourself. Figured since I got such a great deal on them I would keep at least two for pool parties or something. Took me forever to decide again which towels to buy. Finally settled on some cheaper ones because of the smaller size. Came home and washed all the towels and doing more laundry now as I type this blog. Making a frozen Lasagna for dinner with a salad. It was in the 40s again in Milwaukee today. So nice, the sun was even out most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment