Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV as I said in yesterdays post.  Went to bed around 9 PM to watch the last TV show.  Did the lovin thing and went to sleep around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work.  I did very little around here today.  Spent the morning reading the two newspapers and then a couple magazines that were laying around.  Took a nice nap with the dogs this afternoon.  Cleaned up the side yard and emptied the poop bucket.  I'm just happy I still have been able to keep up with the four dogs droppings throughout this Winter again.  Won't be a huge pile to pick up come Spring.  The sun is out but it is only about 28 degrees outside with a slight wind making it feel colder.  Tonight we have a meeting to go to regarding the apartment complex that is going up across the street.  The meeting is at the park pavilion a block down the street and starts at 7 PM.  Thankfully the owner of the apartment complex to the north stopped at Tony's shop yesterday to tell him of the meeting or we would not even have known about it.  I will address this at the meeting.  Figure we might as well go out for dollar tacos at the Mexican restaurant half way between here and the park pavilion and meeting.  Will most likely then spend the night watching Obama on TV and go to bed.  Wish I had more to say or report, but I just laid low all day today and took it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment