Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching How I Met Your Mother, Rules Of Engagement, The Following and Deception on TV.  Went to bed around 10:20 PM after the local news.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read a little of the morning newspaper and went back to bed for an hour.  Got up around 10 AM and showered.  Left the house around 12:30 PM to stop at Pick N Save for some salad and then to a board meeting with ARCW.  Had a good meeting and picked up my monthly food at the pantry while I was there.  Came home and will do a little cleaning and laundry prior to supper.  Just making some salads and TV dinners for supper tonight.  Hopefully Tony had a big lunch since he will not be happy with a TV dinner.  Hey, it is a Hungry Man TV dinner, which is enough for me.  LOL.   Will most likely spend the night watching Betty White's Birthday Bash and then Smash.   Three other TV shows will be recording as we watch those shows.  Got more snow this morning, a couple inches of fluffy snow.  Shoveled before I left for my meeting.  We keep getting these little snow clippers that drop a couple inches each day the last few days.  The ground is covered with snow and there is about 4 inches of snow on the ground.  Thankfully it is a fluffy snow and never amounts to much.  It did get in the 20s today so it was not as bad as it could be this time of year.  Still no rabbits, the bread I put out last night was still in the back yard when I woke up.  Seeing a little bunny in the back yard would make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment