Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent the night watching TV.  Went to sleep around 10:30 PM after the loving thing.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper and watching TV.  Showered and was out the door around 10 AM to go to McDonald's for some breakfast and then to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.  I usually go on Wednesdays for double coupon day, but there is a snow storm coming tonight and all day tomorrow so I thought it best to get it over with today so I don't have to go out driving in the snow tomorrow.  I will most likely be busy shoveling all day tomorrow.  Took a nice nap with the dogs this afternoon.  Called AT&T this afternoon to see if they could lower my bill and if any promotions were available since all have seemed to run out and the bill has gone up to almost $170 a month.  After a 10 minute phone conversation with them they will take $20 off each months bill for the next year.   Not bad, I will take the discount.  Always pays to ask.  As I type this post it is snowing.  It just started.  Suppose to get about 6 inches of wet heavy snow this evening, tonight and tomorrow.  The snow is coming down fast and furious.  It is very windy and the snow is falling sideways as I look across the street.  Going to be a cold nasty night.  Making some stuffed pork chops I bought today with a side of noodles for supper tonight.  Will make some salads also.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR watching the snow fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment