Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14, 2013 Valentines Day

Spent last night watching TV from the DVR.  Watched Revenge and a couple half hour sitcoms that were on the DVR.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspapers and watching TV.  It was cold, cloudy and damp in Milwaukee today.  Not a good day to go outside.  Only got to 33 degrees today.  I've felt cold all day and I have the heat turned up to 70 degrees in the house.   Still cold.  Took a nice long nap with the dogs and got about 2 hours of sleep.  Nice nap for once.  Tonight we are suppose to go out for supper to celebrate Valentines Day.  Since it is so cold and damp outside I am hoping when Tony comes home from work he doesn't want to venture out again and we order a pizza or something, and just stay in tonight.  If we do go out it will just be to a local bar for some bar burgers since we don't have reservations anywhere and most restaurants will be packed.  We will exchange cards and I bought Tony a balloon.  Tony will most likely buy me flowers or a flower.  I told him again yesterday that he does not have to buy a dozen roses and waste the money.  One rose or even a dandelion picked would be fine.  Of course he looked at me and said 'will a stick be ok'.  I told him as long as he takes the time to pick out just the right 'stick', it would be fine.  Honestly it is just the thought and action that makes me happy, not the amount spent or how big the gift is. 
Happy Valentines Day to my followers.  Hope you have a great day with the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment