Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 27, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the last two episodes of The Walking Dead on the DVR.  Topped off the night watching Smash and then did the lovin thing before going to sleep.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Tony was up by 5 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Took a sip of coffee and then headed outside to shovel the 8 heavy inches of snow we got over the night.  Tony had already shoveled the front and side sidewalks.  I headed out back to start shoveling the back sidewalk and behind the garage.  Tony soon came out to plow and after a couple sweeps with the plow I realized he was just making it worse by packing down the snow.  Told him to get the heck out of here, I would shovel.  Spent the morning in and out of the house shoveling the front, side and back as the snow continued to fall.  Took me until around 1 PM to get it all shoveled.  Damn am I sore from the shoveling.  Laid on the bed for an hour with the dogs until a couple phone calls got me out of bed for good.  Went outside to shovel the inch or so we got since I shoveled last.  Went across the alley to talk with the neighbor for a bit.  It is still snowing lightly but it is 33 degrees so it is having a hard time sticking to the areas already shoveled.  Making an Oncore dinner and mac and cheese with the salad for supper tonight.  I am sure Tony will come home tired from being up early and shoveling around the house and shop all day.  Will most likely be an early night to bed with the dogs.  I am hopeful this is our last snow storm for the season.  I am so ready for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment