Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday morning we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and watching home improvement shows on TV.  Went to leave the house around 11 AM to go to the Pet Expo here in town for the day.  I love seeing all the different dog breeds.  As we were leaving I ran into my tenant and his girlfriend.  I started talking to them and then mentioned how we don't have any more rabbits and the parts of rabbit I found in the back yard behind the garage.  My tenant looks at me and says, 'it wasn't rabbit parts, it was the deer I shot'.  I was overjoyed to find out those parts of an animal were not my rabbit, but why the hell are you throwing deer parts over the deck and to the ground?  Also, where then are all the rabbits?  To this day, still no rabbits and the bread is out there each morning untouched.  It did make my day to learn it was not my rabbit I have fed for a year, dead, and in parts in the back yard.  Went to the Pet Expo and got a lot of dog food samples to bring home and mix with the food I buy.  I figure the more samples we get helps cover the cost of entering the event.  Ended up buying two jackets for Stella, which fit snug and come off in time when she moves.  Waste of money.  Also bought about $20 in dog toys.  Got home and gave the toys to the dogs, thinking they were strong toys.  No such luck.  Stella had them ripped apart in a half hour.  Twenty dollars in dog toys in the garbage in a half hour of being home.  It is hard to find a toy Stella can not ruin.  Cheapest thing to do is just put a tennis ball in an old sock.  Takes the dogs sometime a day to get the ball out by tugging and ripping the sock.  Decided to take a short nap around 3 PM which really was an excuse for Tony to get some lovin.  Was not in bed long and got up to watch TV and start thinking about what to make for supper.  Spent the night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday morning we were up at 7 AM again.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the Sunday newspaper.  Made eggs and bacon for breakfast.  Left the house around noon to go to Walmart.  I got Tony to agree to go with my to buy another few months of Insulin and the list of other household items we need.  Ended up spending over $300 at Walmart.  Of course the Insulin and needles were $80 of the total.  Got the house stocked for another 3 months hopefully since I do not usually enjoy going to Walmart.  At least not our Walmart here on the Eastside.  By the time we got everything on the list it was getting busy and the costumers were not getting any nicer, or prettier.  Got out of there and came home.  Spent the rest of the day watching the gay movie When Boys Fly.  It was about circuit boys and the circuit parties.  Was interesting.  We then watching Paranormal Activity 2, 3 and 4.   All were pretty much the same and can be quite boring at times waiting for something to happen as the film rolls.  Made some steaks and salads for supper.  Spent the night watching the last Paranormal movie and then tried to watch a spoof on them called Supernatural Activity.  About a half hour into the movie we turned it off, it was not funny at all.  Spent the rest of the night watching some Modern Family reruns.  Went to sleep around 10 PM after some lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning outside shoveling the snow that never seemed to stop.  Made a final copy of my taxes and filled out my paperwork for ADAP in between shoveling the snow.   Called and left a message for ADAP to call me since I have questions on filling out the form.  Stopped snowing around noon and we got a few inches of fluffy snow.  Made myself a can of tomato soup for lunch.  Took a nice nap with the dogs this afternoon.  I consider any nap where I actually get some sleep, a good nap.  Making some hamburgers and baked beans for supper tonight.  Also making some sweet potato french fries which I got with my pantry food a while back.  I have never tried sweet potato french fries so I have no idea if I will eat them, or like them.  Will let you know tomorrow what I thought of them.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV.  Tony always comes home tired on Monday's so we will most likely be in bed early. 

I am so happy to know my rabbit did not die in the back yard, but where the heck are they.  Do rabbits hibernate?  Has been over two weeks now since I have seen one eat any break or out in the front or back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment