Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching American Idol and then Glee before we went to bed.  Did the lovin thing and went to sleep by 10 PM.  I still find myself looking out the window or watching the camera monitors hoping to see a bunny.  No such luck, but I keep hoping.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and watching Kelly and Michael, The View, and Anderson Cooper prior to Tony picking me up to go to lunch.  Stopped off at Walgreen's on the way to lunch so I could run in and get a prescription I had called in yesterday.  Had a great lunch with the guys as usual.  Sometimes our bellies hurt from laughing so hard at someones story.  Tony dropped me off at home and I will spend the afternoon keeping warm with the dogs.  It was 5 degrees with a wind chill of 20 below when we got up this morning.  Hasn't warmed up much since then.  I have to yell at the dogs to get them back in the house as their legs and paws freeze outside when they go potty.  Kali has it down pretty good, she waits until the last moment, lets me know she has to go out, and runs out, does her thing, and runs back in.  Good thing since she has no hair.  She comes in shivering needing Daddy hugs to get warm.  Stella and Bo are another story.  Takes them so long to get their sent, by the time they start to poop, they can't stand on all four legs and I have had to go out and grab Bo, since he could not walk.  Stella is to heavy to carry and I have to yell at her to come in NOW.   Vito has been pretty good as long as I keep yelling at him the entire time saying 'hurry up, hurry up, come on'.   He almost did not make it in the house once this morning his paws were so frozen.  Moving to a warmer climate is not an option at this point.  Maybe when Tony sells the Auto Body shop and he retires.   My parents have a Condo in Florida I have never seen due to the damn dogs and not being able to leave them.  Sure would be nice to be down there now.  I think tomorrow it is to get up to 20 degrees, so a warm up is on the way.  LOL.  Those of course are high temps for the day.  It gets pretty cold at night.  Will just make some salads and left overs from last night for Tony for supper tonight.  Most likely watch TV from the DVR since it has filled up all week as we watched American Idol live.  Tomorrow I hope to get Tony to go to the yearly dog show at State Fair Park.  We go almost every year to see the dogs, get the free samples of dog food, and buy a dog toy or two.  Tony would rather not go but in two weeks there is a car show there that I will go with him to and have as much interest as the dog show to him.  Being together makes it all better and we do all most everything together on the weekends.   Other than that no plans this weekend.  I hear there is a big football game this weekend.  LOL.  I honestly don't even know who is playing.  We will be watching a movie Sunday night.  Hey, did I mention I am gay?  No interest in the Super Bowl, not even the half time show.   Heck, we have already seen most of the commercials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment