Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 15, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work by 7:30 AM.  I spent the early morning reading the newspapers.  Around 10 AM I showered and then went to Walgreen's to get Tony's prescriptions from the previous day's doctor's appointment.  One of the prescription was not covered by insurance, the muscle relaxer, and they wanted $145 for the prescription.  I told Walgreen's to forget the prescription and that Tony will go without at that price.  Stopped off at Tony's shop to drop off some of his pills and take a picture of the car that got smashed yesterday.  Here is a picture of it.
Hopefully Tony can fix it at a minimal cost since the girl who pulled out in front of him doesn't have car insurance as required in Wisconsin.  After I came home and was home for a while I decided it was time to once again fill the hot tub and use it again since the nights are cool enough to go in the hot water.  I like the hot tub in the Spring and Fall the most since the days and nights are cooler.  Who wants to go in a hot tub when it is 90 degrees outside in the Summer or below freezing in the Winter?   Hopefully it will be heated by tonight so I can go in it for a dip.  Spent the afternoon listening to music and doing things around the house.  I am making a batch of brownies right now and making spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching this weeks two episodes of One Life To Live from Hulu.com and then Big Brother and Rookie Blue, before we go to sleep.   Was in the 50s this morning when I got up and has gotten into the 70s today.  Sunny and nice, not complaining.  Perfect sleeping weather having the cool nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment