Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19, 2013 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching the movie called Shelter.  It was a thriller and very good.  Went to bed around 9 PM and watched an hour of TV in bed before going to sleep.

Saturday morning we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony did not go to work and we spent the day doing .....  nothing.  Laid around the house, watched TV and took a long nap in the afternoon.  Was kind of a waste of a day to be honest.  Saturday night we went to Slinger Speedway for Slamfest.  A figure eight race track with races you would never hear of and totally off the wall.  The last race is a trailer haul figure 8 race and by the end of the race the track is littered with car and trailer parts.  I look forward to this event each year and I was happy we went and had a great time.  Took Tony's sister with us.  Got home around midnight to puddles around the house.  BAD DOGS!  We don't leave the dogs home six hours very often but they should be able to hold it.  Seems one got the idea and the other followed by the mess.  Got the house clean and watched a half hour of TV before we went to bed to do the lovin thing.

Sunday morning we woke up around 7 AM in each others arms.  Of course it turned into another round of morning loving before we got up and fed the dogs.  Took Bo for a walk in the morning to get lottery tickets and visit the farmers market.  Bought some corn.  Came home and then around noon we left to go to a car show on the West side of town.  Good show and had a great steak sandwich at the bar.  Got home around 3 PM and spent the rest of the day with the dogs and watching TV.  Great weather all weekend again here in Milwaukee.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and soon Tony left for work.  Around 10 AM I drove to McDonald's for breakfast and then went to Office Depot to buy a new external hard drive.  My current external hard drive is not big enough and need a 1T hard drive.  I already filled the 500 GB hard drive.  Bought a nice one on sale and stopped at Tony's shop on the way home to say hi.  Got home and started the computer back up.  I have to back up everything and then this week reformat the computer.  I have been having problems and time to reformat from scratch.  Took a nap with the dogs.  Turned on the air conditioning today since the heat and humidity is back for this week.  Will most likely be on most of the week.  Tonight we are going to a car show at a Hardy's on the south side of town.  It gets me out of cooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment