Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Slept like crap last night due to the long nap I took that afternoon.  Was up before 6 AM today because our current tenant decided to start loading his car at 5:30 AM this morning letting the back door slam as he took each load of stuff out to his car.  How frickin rude.  His girlfriend then did the same about an hour later.  I am just happy to see them getting their stuff out so the new tenants can move in on the first.  Stella would not get out of bed and soon I heard her crying in pain.  She has a bad knee and must have slept on it wrong.  I had to help her out of bed.  She is 70 lbs so it is just best to help her walk by making a sling type thing out of a towel and put it under her belly and help take some weight off her leg by holding up the sling.  Got her out to pee and soon fed all the dogs giving Stella a pain pill along with Vito's shot.  Tony left for work around 7 AM and was not happy the newspapers had not yet been delivered.  They of course came a little while after he left for work.  I went to Walgreen's around 9 AM to get some sale items and ended up buying a new electric razor on sale since mine is two years old and chewing up my face when I use it.  Then went to McDonald's for a bacon egg and cheese bagel on my way to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.  After I was home for a while I left the house again around 11 AM and went to Menard's to buy some fencing for the back yard garden area.  I have to make sure my baby bunny stays safe from the new tenants dog which will be here in about 4 days.  Bought 10 panels of fencing and 11 poles and headed home.  Got the fencing put up pretty quick and I like the way it makes the back yard look.  Here is a picture of the back yard with the new fencing from the upstairs back porch.
It is still warm here in Milwaukee but not as hot and humid as it was yesterday.  The 110th anniversary of Harley Motorcycle festival is this weekend and starts today here in Milwaukee.  The sound of thunder from the bikes can be heard.  It does get loud.  Going to a car show tonight so I will not have to cook.  Will get something to eat on the road or at the car show.  Will then spend the rest of the night watching Big Brother and America's Got Talent results before we go to bed.  Stella slept all day from her pain pill.  Will have to get her up soon and help her outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment