Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 7, 2013 Wednesday Morning

I didn't post yesterday because I did so little, I had nothing to say.  I woke up yesterday feeling sick.  I actually thought the day before I was getting the cold, but yesterday I was sure.  Tony was sick the weekend before last, so I got his cold.  Spent the day doing very little.  Laid around watching TV but still got all my daily duties done to keep the house running.  Made hamburgers and mac and cheese for supper and spent the night watching America's Got Talent.   Went to sleep around 10 PM and had a horrible nights sleep.  At first it was too hot in the bedroom and then in the middle of the night I woke up with cold chills and had to get under the blankets.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work around 7:30 PM.  Read the newspaper and then showered to get on with the day.  I still do not feel good and I am going to lay low again today.  Went to McDonalds for breakfast and the to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.   I have two showings of the apartment upstairs today, one at 11:30 AM and one at 6 PM tonight.  I am thinking about taking my computer in for repair this afternoon since the Autoplay feature does not work and stopped working about 2 weeks ago.  It is the feature that comes up when you connect your camera or an external device or cd and asks you what you want to do or where you want to play the cd.  I have tried everything to fix the problem with no luck.  Spent hours searching the Internet the last few days with no luck or solution.  So I am thinking I will break down and spend the money and take the tower to Milwaukee PC to get it fixed, if they can fix it.  If they can not fix the problem without redoing my entire computer, I can live with the problem for now.  So if I am away for a day or two it is because the computer is in repair.  I do have my laptop if I need a computer fix.   Will most likely show the apartment in a bit, take the computer to repair, and then take a nap before supper.  It is almost 80 today and humid.  I turned on the air conditioning when I got home from Pick N Save this morning.  A cold front comes through tonight and the air will most likely be cool enough to turn off the air conditioning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment