Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 29, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Was up this morning at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his Insulin shot and gave Stella a half a pain pill for her knee.  She is still not putting her full weight on the leg but seems a bit better today.  I think the anti inflammatory / pain pills are helping.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers, vacuuming and doing things around the house.  Around 11:30 AM I went to my board meeting which lasted a couple hours.  Had a good meeting and came home.  Grabbed a bunch of bread at the pantry for the rabbit and possum.  The current tenants are moving out and of course there is friction at this point.  They just pulled the 'I don't see anything about carpet cleaning on the lease' on me, and now they claim the air conditioner is theirs even though we always had one for the tenants and it is now where to be found.  I will just be happy when they are gone.  Making beef roast and potatoes with a salad for supper.  Will spend the night watching TV from the DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment