Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, August 23, 2013

August 23, 2013 Friday Afternoon

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his Insulin shot.  Tony left for work at 7:30 AM with a load of boxes of old paperwork to burn in a drum at the shop or have it shredded.  The paperwork was over 20 years old and time to get it out of the basement.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and doing my usual Friday movie downloads.  Had lunch with the guys.  Great lunch even through Tony did not come due to being very busy and having about 7 cars in the newspaper to sell and getting calls nonstop.  Spent the afternoon listening to music from the 60s and 70s.  Sometimes it is nice to go back in time when life was much simpler and the songs were not rap and they were clean.  Making salads and leftover spaghetti for supper tonight.  No plans this weekend which is fine with me.  We will most likely take Tony's mom out for breakfast Sunday since we have not in some time.  The windows are open today and it is in the 70s, perfect!   On Sunday the heat and humidity return and it goes back up to 88 degrees and then in the 90s for most of next week.  I will be spending a lot of next week indoors since I can not do the heat.  I did see my two baby possums last night at 9 PM on the dot, like every night, eating the bread I put out for them.  They are cute when they are babies.  Possums are not that cute when they get older. 
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment