Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 8, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

I am typing this post on my laptop since my computer tower desktop is at the repair center to fix the Autoplay that stopped working a couple weeks ago.  I hope they can fix it because even thinking of a total system restore to fix it makes my head hurt.  Yesterday I had two showings of the apartment upstairs.  The first was a young couple with a 6 month old child and a small beagle dog.  I have never had children living upstairs and stayed away from it in the past.  They seemed like a very nice couple.  They came with the dog and child.  I even had Tony come home to meet them since they live out of town and I knew they were in the running and would need to meet Tony.  Plus the guy was so damn handsome it made my day.  He was blonde, blue eye, and just handsome.  The second people to look at the apartment were two guys.  One had dreadlocks.  Long nasty looking dreadlocks.  I am sorry to have to say this but I will not rent to them.  He smelled horrible and the dreads just look dirty.  No way I would want him living in my home.  Don't everyone get down on my about this.  It is my personal choice as to who I want living above me in my home and I don't want a smelly person.  I did some checks on the couple and baby, and the guy has a criminal history that needs to be explained.  I know we all have a past, but I have to be careful who I rent to and who is living in my house.  Tony and I went out for hamburgers and a drink last night to talk about the potential tenants.  I have a feeling we are going to take a chance on the young couple with the child and dog.  As long as they pay the monthly rent, I will be happy to see a handsome blonde blue eye hunk walk in the door each day, even if he is going upstairs,  LOL.  I also think this couple needs a break since they are moving to Milwaukee to start over.  I am all for giving someone a break and helping out.  I think they might be a good fit.  I plan on talking to her again and have left her a message to clear up some questions about her man's past criminal record.  My computer is still at the repair shop and I just called to find out it is next to go on the desk to look at.  I hate being without a computer and I don't have email set up on my laptop.  So it has been over 24 hours since I checked email.  If you sent me email in the past 24 hours and I have not responded, that is why.  I will when I get my desktop computer back.  God knows what I have missed, lol.  Making hamburger helper and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching Big Brother and TV from the DVR.  It was in the 70s today in Milwaukee and sunny.  Perfect weather lately and I am really enjoying this Summer's weather.  Been mostly in the 70s and nice this Summer in Milwaukee.  Who could complain about that?  Still feeling a bit sick.  Chest cold and sinus problems.   I hope it goes away soon.   I took a nap this afternoon hoping I would feel better when I got up, no such luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment