Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we went to a friends house for a couple drinks, good conversation and listening and watching a roaring fire outside.  Stayed for a couple hours and had a good time.  Came home and after we watched a little TV we went to sleep.

Saturday morning we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper.  Around 11:30 AM we left the house and went to Menard's to look at some flooring options for the kitchen and ended up buying other house items and supplies we needed.  Had lunch at Chili's and headed home.  Spent the rest of the day just watching TV with the dogs.  Around 4 PM we did find time to do a round of lovin.  Hadn't all week.  Jeez, doesn't last long when you wait a week.  Going to have to get back to daily if I want more than 5 minutes.  LOL.   Spent Saturday night watching TV from the DRV getting caught up on the past four episodes of Glee.

Sunday morning we were up again by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Our ceiling fan in the living room does not work on the Winter setting direction so I took it down and had Tony install one we got from my parents a long time ago.  It is a nice ceiling fan but after we installed it we realized the only way to turn it off and on is the light switch on the wall which also controls the outlets for the computer and TV.  So we have to buy a ceiling fan with strings to turn it on and off so the on and off switch can stay in the on position for the TV and computer.  Took the newly installed ceiling fan down and boxed it up.  Decided to go to a lighting store downtown and look at ceiling fans since now we have to buy a new one.  I am not planning on spending more than $100 on a fan unless I found one that was way cool and different.  We did not find one that was within our price or one we wanted.  We then went to a Mexican restaurant for a late lunch.  Came home and spent the rest of the day watching TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 8 PM and did the lovin thing.  Was planning on watching Good Wife and Mentalist but fell asleep and missed them. Thankfully I did record them and will watch them another night.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Took Vito to the vet at 10:15 AM to get his stitches removed.  Got him back home and spent a couple hours in the basement cleaning the basement and going through Christmas decorations to see what I have for this year.  Did a couple loads of laundry and watched the snow fall.  Yes, snow fall.  We got our first snow today.  They also started the last 8 unit section of the apartment development across the street.  Here is a picture of it from my front window.  They started the foundation today:

Tonight we will watch Dancing With The Stars and Castle before we go to sleep.  I have a dermatologist appointment tomorrow morning for the rash on my face that won't go away and I think it if from one of my HIV meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment