Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Spent yesterday morning cleaning and dusting the house.  It never got above freezing again yesterday in Milwaukee so I decided to spend the day indoors.  Spent the afternoon listening to music and doing things around the house.  Late in the afternoon I decided to try to install the new garbage disposal I bought the day before.  You would think projects like this would be simple.  Had to call Tony home at one point to get the current drain out of the sink.  He ended up having to bend the hell out of it just to remove it.  How the heck we got it on we have no clue.  He then went back to work and I continued installing the disposal.  Took me until 4 PM and at times I was going to give up.  I simply do not have the strength and projects seem to overwhelm me.  I sat there at times almost in tears thinking 'why can't I do this'.  I did get it done by pushing myself each time I stopped.  I was proud to get it all attached only to have it not go on.  In all the jiggling to get it attached one of the wires disconnected so I had to take all the plumbing apart, remove it, fix the wire, and put it all back together again .... with no leaks.  It works and it doesn't leak so I guess I did the job.  Any project lately is too big it seems.  I feel sometimes mentally I am falling apart.  May be time to go in for some therapy or a tune up mentally.  Made a can of beef stew and grilled cheese sandwiches for supper.  Spent the night watching TV before we went to sleep early at 9 PM.  We both were so tired.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work by 7:30 AM.  Around 8 AM the phone rang and the caller ID said my dentist.  Jeez, not another cancellation the day of the appointment?  Ended up being my dentist asking if we can move up the appointment from 2 PM to 11 AM this morning.  I was so happy about this because I hate afternoon appointments.  I don't honestly know how much energy I will have in the afternoon so I try not to make afternoon appointments.  Went to the dentist and had two teeth drilled and filled.  My mouth is still numb.  Spent the afternoon listening to Lady Gaga again, her new Artpop and older music.  I like the second half of Artpop better than the first.  Making pork chops and rice with a salad for supper tonight.  Will also make some corn if I feel ambitious.  We were going to go to the premier of Dallas Buyers Club tonight but we talked and we will go see it this weekend instead.  There is a premier party tonight but Tony is tired after work and going out in the cold at dark when I am warm and comfy in the house just doesn't sound fun.  I did get into the 40s today in Milwaukee but was cloudy and windy making it feel cold.  Will most likely spend the night watching Greys Anatomy and TV from the DVR before we go to sleep.  The new cream my dermatologist prescribed for me seems to be making my rash more reddish.  To early to tell if it is working.  Time will tell.  Thank goodness I am not vane or I would never leave the house with this rash on my face.  When I picked up my monthly HIV prescriptions at the dentist / ARCW today we talked again how I think it is from the HIV med Epzicom and will talk to my HIV doctor in January when I see him next.

No comments:

Post a Comment