Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Monday night half way through microwaving a Hormel beef roast the microwave stopped working.  Everything was plugged in and all so I had to figure it broke.  Never had a microwave just stop working.  Used the tenants microwave to finish cooking.  Spent the night watching Dancing With The Stars and Castle before doing the lovin thing and then going to sleep. 

Tuesday morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read a little of the morning newspaper and soon showered and headed out the door to go to Menard's.  Since I still had to return the flooring I bought the prior week I figured I would start there looking for a microwave.  I can not live without a microwave.  Returned the flooring and found the perfect microwave on sale for only $58.  Drove home and got the microwave out of the box and plugged in.   Looks and works perfectly.  I was also looking for VGA cables and stopped at Office Max only to see they were very expensive and not long enough.  I need them at least 15 feet.  Got home and called Milwaukee PC to find out they have VGA 15 foot cables and for a reasonable cost.  I need the cables because the four way splitter I bought for the security system monitors arrived last week and now trying to get all the monitors connected around the house.  I now have security monitors in the bedroom, kitchen and living room so I can see outside and around the house pretty much no matter where I am in the house.  Yah, this is what people with too much time on their hands do.  The fourth split will be a cable going upstairs so the tenants can see the back doors and around the yard also.  I have to wait for and figure out how I am going to drill holes and what cables to use to get the monitor upstairs for them.  Made BBQ ribs, potatoes and green beans with a salad for supper.  Spent the night watching the CBS TV lineup and then David Blaine magic special.  I honestly love to hate watching the magic shows.  How the hell does he do the tricks he does?  It drives me crazy.  Went to sleep after the local news around 10:20 PM.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Didn't sleep well all night.  Was cold one minute, sweating the next.  Woke up with bowel pain and was not a good first hour after getting up this morning.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Drilled a hole in the floor upstairs to have it come through the ceiling in the bathroom.  Was not where I thought it would come through at all.  Was way off.  Tony will not be happy.  Decided to just break down and buy the last cables I need on the Internet because the are 'spliced' cables and only need a very small pen size hole for the wires rather than a monitor connector size hole.   I can't be putting any more holes in the ceilings or Tony will kill me.  LOL.  Went to Pick N Save near downtown for this weeks grocery shopping.  Came home and after I put everything away I drove back to Milwaukee PC to buy another VGA cable and connector to put a monitor a little farther into the living room for viewing.  Got home and figured it would be one of the last walks for a while because of the cold and rain, and went for a long walk along the river trails.  Had a nice walk and felt good to get out and get exercise.  Making spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR before going to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. And you are putting the monitors in for the tenants because??? Seems like the lines in this business relationship are being blurred again

    ReplyDelete