Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November 27, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Last night we arrived at the fundraiser around 5:30 PM like I had planned.  Walked around for an hour an a half and sampled food from different restaurants around Milwaukee.  My favorites were the cheese ravioli, the chocolate cupcakes and the whiskey ice cream.  Went back a couple times for a sample.  Then there was a show called White Christmas for all of us to enjoy.  It was a musical and very entertaining.  Unfortunately I took my pills about half way through 'sampling' and have 2 glasses of wine, and my stomach felt horrible.  I wasn't sure if I was going to throw up, fart, or have the runs so we left at intermission.  Figured better to be safe than sorry and Tony was ready to go home and go to sleep from working all day.  Got home in time to watch the final results for Dancing With The Stars.  I am happy with the outcome.  Went to sleep around 10:20 PM after the local news.

This morning I was awake by 6 AM, waking in Tony's arms.   Of course that always leads to one thing ... so we did the lovin thing before he got out of bed to get ready for work.  I got up a little while later to feed the dogs and give Vito his shot.  Around 8 AM I was petting Vito on the couch.  He was laying on his back and I was scratching his stomach when I saw a flee run across his stomach.  DAMN!  The dogs are hardly ever outside and we have no grass for them to get them from.  All three small dogs got flee baths.  Stella will get one tonight when Tony showers.  I then spent the rest of the day doing laundry of all the bedding and blankets they lay in around the house.  Went to McDonald's around 10:30 AM for breakfast and then headed to Big Lots to buy a few items for Christmas that I saw in the sale flyer.  I then went to the post office to mail my envelope with my coupon book for part D insurance to ADAP for them to pay my monthly premiums.  After the post office I went to Pick N Save in Shorewood and did a light grocery shopping not buying much since I don't plan on cooking much in the near future and the house is stocked with food.  Bought some flowers to take to moms house tomorrow for Thanksgiving also.  Came home and continued with the laundry.  I did buy some flee medicine for the dog upstairs also.  I figured no sense washing all mine if the flees are coming from their dog.   I then spend the afternoon listening to my favorite 70s disco on my ITunes that I have in my collection.  Over a hundred I have load on ITunes from my hard drive.  I have hundreds more that I downloaded during the Napster hay day.  Sure brings back memories of having more energy and dancing the night away as I listen to each song.  Each song I can see myself or picture what makes this song important and mean something.  Would be nice to relive those days knowing what I know now.  I would have just had fun knowing I was going to be OK in the future and would have the man and life of my dreams.  Would have not worried so much and just enjoyed the moment.  Making a canned ham and baked potatoes with a salad for supper tonight.  We will spend the night watching TV and not go anywhere since we have been out the last two nights.  Tomorrow we will go to my mom and dad's for Thanksgiving lunch.  It will be fun to see most of the family.  MOST.  LOL.  Tony is not working then the rest of the weekend which is rare.  I made a vet appointment for Stella and Bo to go at 2:30 PM Friday so we can both take them together.  Will be a nice laid back weekend I think with the dogs.  Saturday afternoon we do have another Thanksgiving dinner at Tony's sisters house so by the end of the weekend I will not want Turkey for a while.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  
I feel blessed to have everything I have.

1 comment: