Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work by 7:30 AM.  Read a little of the newspaper and then headed to the shower so I was clean for my 9:30 AM dermatologist appointment.  Saw the doctor and was told to stop the current cream and antibiotic since they are not doing anything to help with the skin rash on my face.  She said we could either try another cream or do a biopsy on the rash and see if we get more information.  Well, a biopsy on my face and stitches does not sound like fun so I went with trying the other cream with a steroid in it.  Stopped off at Walgreen's on my way home and picked up the new cream.  If this new cream doesn't work she will do a biopsy on my next appointment scheduled for the week before Christmas.  Was home for a while and then decided to drive to Menard's and return two pair of insulated jeans we bought that don't fit and the flooring I bought last weekend.  Returned everything fine and then bought a new garbage disposal (ours died the day before yesterday) and some new and different flooring I thought might be a good fit for the kitchen floor.  Got it all home and unloaded.  Started laying some of the tile down to see how it would look and got a good section laid out.  Soon Stella walked into the kitchen and when I saw her almost slide on the tile because it is so slippery I packed it all up and now I have to return this tile flooring.  Not sure what I am going to do with the kitchen floor.  I should have done a better job the first time and the tile wouldn't be coming up.  Should have put a new sub floor down first.  I am going to have to just rip out all the tile, sand the floor and start over I fear.  Laid on the couch with the dogs and listened to Lady Gaga's new and past music.  I didn't like her new Artpop CD at first but it is starting to grow on me each time I listen to it.  Made some salads and will put a frozen pizza in the oven for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR as the TV records tonight's shows.  It got cold here in Milwaukee.  Winter is here.  The pond froze over last night and I was glad I got the heater in it the day before, just in time.  I don't think it even got above freezing or 32 degrees today.  I hate Winter and wonder every year why we live here.  I hate the cold.  I do like the snow, but hate the cold.  I just don't know where we would move since I don't like real hot humid weather either so down south is not an option either.  Middle of the US has too many tornadoes.  I will probably die here in Milwaukee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment