Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 5, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a few episodes of The Walking Dead.  Almost caught up by the time we went to bed, one episode left. 

This morning I was up by 6 AM.  Put on Dancing With The Stars from last night since it was preempted.  Recorded it at 1:30 AM when our local station played it.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Drove to Walgreens around 11 AM and picked up a prescription and then picked up a double cheese burger at McDonalds.  Went to my 1 PM appointment with ARCW to discuss my Health Insurance options.  The meeting was helpful but it is so sad their hands are tied when it comes to recommending a health insurance policy or what we should do since it then would seem like they are working for that company.  It makes it even harder when they are not sure what ADAP will or will not cover when it comes to the policies.  Came home with a bunch of information.  Thankfully my ex partner is an insurance agent and we talked and he is going to get me through this, hopefully.  Picked up my monthly food at the pantry and my turkey for Thanksgiving.  Dropped the turkey off at the shop so Tony could put it in their freezer.  I have no room at home in the freezer for a 12 lb turkey so I had to leave it at the shop freezer.  Grabbed his insurance paperwork my ex gave him a week ago since it was buried under paperwork on his desk, to bring home and fill out..  Came home and spent the remainder of the afternoon going over paperwork and reading up on Medicare and the different medigap coverage.  I just don't get it.  Why can't them make a policy that includes everything, put it in front of my face to sign and move on.  Jeez.  I can hardly pick out the 'right' size or 'kind' of food when I am grocery shopping.  How am I suppose to figure out what insurance policy is best.  And was told ADAP would only cover the basic policy so I will have to pay for all the 'riders'.  Riders?   WTF?  So it is going to cost me because ADAP don't pay for the riders.  Thank you Scott Walker for all this bullshit.  If he would have just taken the federal money and worked with the system it would not be this hard.  We are one of the very few states with this much problems because he is bowing to the tea party favorites hoping to line Scott Walkers pockets.   Making left over tacos and a big salad for supper.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR before we go to bed.  Have to get Tony to fill out his insurance paperwork tonight also.  I filled out most of it but he needs to sign and give me some more information before we can turn it in to our insurance agent and find out what new policy he will have and have to pay for as of January 1st.   I think 2014 is going to be an expensive year in our budget paying for healthcare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment