Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we decided to go to a costume party.  I went as a 'Sugar Daddy' with my bag of sugar in a baby carrier, Tony went as 'a person going to a sleep over' with his teddy bear and blanket.  Had a drink at the party and then walked home.  Still was in the mood to be out so we got in the car and went to a local bar a friend owns for another drink in our costumes.  Here is a picture of us in our costumes.

Saturday morning we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and watching TV.  In the afternoon we went to see the movie Gravity in 3D.  I loved the movie.  On the way out as we walked past the ticket person she asked how we liked the movie.  I said 'I loved it'.  Tony said 'it was boring'.   I stopped dead in my tracks, looked at him and said 'really, did we just see the same movie'.  Oh well.  I enjoyed the movie Gravity.  Came home and spent the rest of the day watching TV from the DVR.  Ordered a pizza delivered for supper and watched more TV.  Went to bed around 11 PM.

Sunday morning we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Went out for breakfast around 11 AM.  When we got back home we went for a walk along the river trails.  I had to promise Tony this would be the last walk this year.  I figure it was a safe bet since it is getting cold outside and Winter will be here soon.  Spent the rest of the afternoon after we got back from the walk raking and blowing leaves around the yard and cleaning out the rain gutters again.  We did it last weekend and they needed it again from the tree in the back yard.  Spent Sunday night watching Amazing Race and Good Wife before we turned off the TV and did the lovin thing before going to sleep.

This morning I was up again by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and soon Tony left for work.  Spent the morning cleaning the dresser drawer in the bedroom.  I realize there were things in three different drawers that should be in one.  Even threw a couple items out which is good for me.  Around noon I went grocery shopping at Pick N Save near downtown.  Haven't been to that Pick N Save in a long time and I really like the store.  Much cleaner and nicer people.  Spent the afternoon watching TV with the dogs on the couch.  Making Tacos for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR since Dancing With The Stars is preempted in Milwaukee for a sports event.  It is on at 1:30 AM and I will have the DVR record it for Tuesday night watching.  Was in the 40s this afternoon today.  Partly cloudy and very windy.  Not liking the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment