Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26, 2013 Tuesday Morning

Last night Tony and I went to an anniversary party for a bar here in Milwaukee.  The owners are a very nice couple and one of the guys we have lunch with works at the bar.  Got there around 6:30 PM and we were home around 9 PM.  Had two drinks and a lot of finger food.  For this party they had two hot guys in g strings walking around with trays of finger food.  Non stop array of food all night long.   I must say I tried many of the foods just because the guy who brought them was so hot.  We left before the comedian came onstage at 9 PM.  We are getting old when 9 PM is even too late to be out.  LOL.  Was happy to get home and in the warm house.  Went to sleep after Castle.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and talked with a new friend I met on this blog on the phone for a while.  I have met so many nice people through this blog.  It is cold again in Milwaukee.  Of course your probably going to hear that for the next four months or so.  It is below 30 degrees and I am not leaving the house today until tonight.  Tony will be home early tonight to shower and put on our suits for a fundraiser.  The AIDS center holds their yearly fundraiser and I get tickets for the two of us because I am on the client advisory board.  It is a fun event and I am happy I get the tickets.  They always put on a classy event and we always have a good time.  It is at the Performing Arts Center and there is even a play after the food part of the fundraiser.  Should be a fun long night.  Hope to feed the dogs a bit early and be at the event by 5:30 PM.  Will be a long night for the dogs alone, but they will just have to deal with it.  I like these events because we will both be dressed up in our suits looking all handsome and nice.  Only other times we get this dressed up is for a funeral lately so it is nice to have a happy event to wear a suit and tie.  Going to make a can of soup for lunch and take a nap with the dogs this afternoon.  That is the plan for the day.  I will get all the other things done tomorrow.  Figure if I have to leave the house for grocery shopping tomorrow I will get a lot of other things done at the same time.  The construction across the street is going full steam ahead.  They are working on the foundation for the final 8 units right in front of my house.  Just a damn shame it is 28 degrees outside and all I can see is their faces through their jackets since they are all bundled up.  Would have been nice to see some skin while they work.  Guess I am out of luck.  Hard to tell the handsome ones from the not so handsome ones, much less what they look like because they are all bundled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment