Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, November 29, 2013

November 29, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Had a great day with the family for Thanksgiving.  We got to my parents house before 1 PM and didn't get home until about 5:30 PM.  We took Bo with us and he played the entire time with anyone who would play with him.  He cried the entire way out to my parents house sitting on my lap.  Such a baby.  Once he got to my parents house he was happy.  Mom made two turkeys and I think I ate way too much.  Was very good.  Had great conversation with the family and got some nice pictures.  Spent last night watching Jeff Dunham specials on Comedy channel.

This morning we were up at 7 AM to feed the dogs and give Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and watching TV.  Met the guys for lunch and had a great lunch since most of us were off work we had a long lunch and laughed our butts off.  Came home and after an hour we had to load Stella and Bo in the car to take them to the vet for a nail trim.  Got Stella's anal glands cleaned also.  We could hear Bo crying the entire time in the back room getting his nails trimmed.  He was not in pain, just a very vocal dog.  We have spent the rest of the afternoon watching some car shows Tony enjoys.  I've had about enough and when I am done with this post the channel will get changed to a TV show we both can enjoy.  We might go out for a fish fry tonight.  Right now I still am not hungry from the lunch.  No plans the rest of the weekend.  Tony's sister decided not to do a turkey on Saturday so that really left us with no plans.  I am happy with no plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment