Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10 2014 Friday Afternoon

Spent all day yesterday watching old family videos and taking snap shots of good frames when I would pause the video.  I am doing this for my sister who is making a photo book for my dad's 80th birthday.  Spent last night watching TV from the DVR.

This morning I was up by 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Actually I was up much earlier laying in bed thinking about my next project.  Since our 25th anniversary is coming up this March I thought it might be cool to make a photo book of all the events in our lives together the past 25 years.  So after Tony left I started going through old scrap and photo albums and scanning pictures that I don't have on the computer in digital format since they are so old.  Spent all morning and afternoon doing this only breaking to have Tony pick me up and meet the guys for lunch.

No plans this weekend.  It is raining right now.  Yes, it is above freezing in Milwaukee.  It is 34 degrees right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment