Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15, 2014 Wednesday Afternoon

Monday just as I was hitting the 'post' button I looked out the window to see an electrician coming up the steps towards the front door.  Tony I guess did call an electrician to fix the light switch in his bathroom.  I was surprised.  I little warning would have been nice so I could lock up the dogs in the back half of the house.  Had the electric problem fixed in 5 minutes and I told the guy to send Tony the bill.  Spent Monday night watching TV finishing the night watching Castle in bed before going to sleep.

Tuesday I was at the dentist by 9 AM to get my teeth cleaned.  Picked up my monthly HIV meds and my food from the pantry and came home.  Spent the rest of the day working on the Internet and my 25th anniversary book on Shutterfly.  The more I play with my book the more I want to add and the more I find out what you can do format wise.  It is so easy and so fun.  I even had a problem and thought I would try the help phone line.  Got someone in minutes to help me and got my problem fixed.  You go Shutterfly.  I am impressed.  Spent last night watching TV from the DVR until we went to sleep around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Went out to shovel the two inches of snow we got over night.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and then got back to the book I am making on Shutterfly.  Called my sister who is making a book for my dad and we exchanged pass codes and looked at each others books.  Got some good ideas like coloring the pages and highlighting some pictures as well as other ideas.  Around noon I went grocery shopping.  Came home and spent the rest of the afternoon listening to Michael Jackson and thinking of any changes or additions I want to make before I order my book.  I will wait a while yet to order since it is only January and our anniversary is in March.  Might have things to add and I really don't have to order until the end of February to get here by the end of March.  I lay in bed sometimes at night and think of an idea or a picture I should add and have to jump out of bed and write it down.  Making a prebaked chicken for supper tonight that I bought at the grocery store.  I will have to debone the chicken before I serve it to Tony.  He hates bones.  Will most likely spend tonight watching American Idol.  I was turned off by last season and we stopped watching soon after the season began.  I do like all the judges now and think it will be fun to watch this season.   Will give it a shot and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment