Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21, 2014 TogetherPoz.com

I got an email from the person who has put together the website TogetherPoz.com asking if I would post a link and make his site known.  I know very little about the site but am sure the person running the site can answer any of your questions.  We can never have enough web sites for help so I pass this on.  It is similar to Facebook, but not linked in any way.

Hello Dave:

My name is Brian and I am the founder of TogetherPoz.com social network.

I created this site because in February 2013 I discovered that I was HIV+. At first I thought it was just something that I had to deal with and not a big deal. As time went on it started to effect me mentally and I felt all alone. I searched for sites to share the same issues I was having but there was not a lot out there so I decided to develop TogetherPoz.com. This way I could have a common ground with other people living with HIV.

I am contacting you today because this site just went live December 26th 2013 and I need to get the word out. So far there are 48 people signed up.

I see that you have a blog and a website and was wondering if you would be willing to mention TogetherPoz.com on there in an attempt to bring people to the site. 

You can see on the site there is a lot to offer such as instant messenger, blogs, comments, selling of items, games and much much more.

Cordially,

Brian
TogetherPoz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment