Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17, 2014 Friday Afternoon

Wednesday night I think I got food poisoning.  I think from the chicken I made that night for supper.  I was up all night with stomach cramps and got very little sleep all night.  Tony woke up with stomach problems also and was throwing up before he went to work that next morning.  I spent most of the day just laying around on the couch or in bed.  I did go to my meeting at ARCW since I felt it good to get out of the house since I don't get out much.  I need to socialize more.  Got home from my meeting and then starting getting done anything and everything I would need to do before I could just go to bed.   I fed the dogs,  Tony came home and I served us chicken noodle soup, and then I went to bed to watch TV.  Spent the night watching American Idol.  I felt horrible last night.  Cold chills, sweating, and body ached like someone beat me up.  I kept telling Tony that this is 'the big one'.  I get one big cold or illness a year and that is how it feels with the body aches and all.  I finally ended up taking a strong pain pill and that helped for a while.  Did not sleep well at all and was up all night in pain.

This morning I got out of bed by 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Said goodbye to Tony and told him to have a nice day because I was going back to bed.  Also didn't think I would do lunch with the guys today.  Went back to bed until 10 AM. and woke up feeling pretty good.  Showered and by the time lunch came I felt better than I did in days.  I went and had lunch with the guys, Tony stayed at work and had lunch with his employees.  He buys them lunch every Friday.  I do think it interesting and noteworthy that my body must still have a lot of fight in it if I can go from feeling like I did last night to how I feel right now as I type this post.  Must have been a 48 hr food poisoning or cold.  Either way I think I am getting better.  Will still go to the couch when I am done posting this and rest for awhile and go to bed early tonight.  No plans this weekend.  Will most likely spend the weekend indoors watching a lot of TV because of the Winter cold and snow.  I see my HIV doctor on Monday afternoon so I will have new numbers to post.   I do have a list of things to talk to him about which include the rash on my face which has returned since I stopped putting the cream on it the first of the month.  I also would like to get a colonoscopy and a lung and heart scan this year and see if he can get them scheduled. 

I have been feeding a baby possum the past week.  I showed up early this week in the front bushes where I feed the rabbit daily and Tony feeds the birds.  It now comes a couple times a night as I put bread out for it.  I am surprised how small it is being Winter and all.  Looks health, just small for a possum.  My rabbit still comes a couple times a day to eat the carrots, corn and bread I put out for it.  I call them my outdoor pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment