Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29, 2014 Wedesday Afternoon

Spent yesterday just doing things around the house.  Been straightening out or cleaning out areas or drawers I would not clean or go through unless I was stranded at home in the cold.  It never got above zero all day again today in Milwaukee.  With that said, I saw my neighbor kid playing with her rabbit in the snow and went outside to explain to her that 'she may be all bundled up but her rabbit is an inside rabbit and is not used to the snow and zero degree weather and could get sick or die'.  She finally got the point and took the rabbit into the house.  How crazy is that?  Schools are canceled and everything is closed, the news is telling people to stay indoors, and she decides it is time to play with her indoor rabbit in the snow and cold.  Some people.   Spent the afternoon listening to some old music like Alan Parson Project, Styx, Queen and Supertramp.   Sometimes it is nice to listen to the music from your past.  Made some Oncore beef patties, rice and salads for supper.  Spent the night watching Obama give his speech.  I thought he did good and I give him all my support when it comes to by passing congress to get things done.  The Republicans have made it their mission to make sure Obama is the most unproductive president in history and so far they have done a good job.  I hope he just starts passing laws and doing the right thing for the middle class.  Something the Republicans and Democrats have seem to forgotten.  Went to sleep around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 6 AM.  Went to Tony's side of the bed for some hugs and of course it turned into a round of lovin.     We then got up and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and starting to fill out my taxes.  I am still waiting for one more form that I need and then I can finish them.  My taxes are easy since I make very little and it is all Social Security.  Around 1 PM some friends picked me up so we could go to a meeting on Health Care.  My insurance agent was there with our new policies to sign up for them.   They will begin April 1st of this year since Governor Walker extended our current health insurance for three months only into this year.  Made no sense but that is the way our Governor continues to do things.  He really only cares about his Republican rich friends. 
Making spaghetti for supper tonight with bread and salad.  Will most likely watch TV from the DVR or pick a movie to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment