Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014 Friday Afternoon

Just as I was starting a movie to watch last night the man tenant knocks on the door to give me half of his half of the rent in cash.  Says he will give me the rest on Friday.  Wrote him a receipt and said goodbye.  Started the movie over from the beginning.  Watched the movie The Perfect Wedding.  It was another gay themed movie and was entertaining enough.  The main character in the movie was so good looking the movie plot did not matter, just kidding.  He was hot and the plot was good enough.  Went to bed around 9 PM and watched an hour of TV in bed before going to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and said goodbye to Tony as he left for work.  Read the morning newspapers and loaded up my usual Friday movie downloads.  At 8:30 AM I called my dentist at ARCW to cancel the appointment I had for Monday at 9 AM.  Monday they are saying will be the coldest day in a long time.  A high of 8 below zero or worse for the day.  I figure since the tooth is a crown they are working on and it can wait I do not need to go outside in 8 below zero temperatures.  As I was typing that sentence the dentist called to reschedule and can get me in on May 6th.   WTF?   May 6th is the soonest?   I will have to talk with someone there about this.  I don't thing this is acceptable having to wait 5 months for an appointment for a tooth crown.  Tony picked me up to have lunch with the guys.  Had a nice lunch and then had Tony drop me off at home.  Spent the afternoon listening to music.  Making some salad for supper tonight and will most likely add a TV dinner for Tony.  No plans this weekend which is good because a very cold front is coming through on Sunday.  High of 5 degrees on Sunday and Tuesday and only a high of 8 below zero on Monday.  Going to be another week indoors because of the cold.  It will be so cold outside on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday that I will most likely have to carry the dogs outside and carry them back in or their feet will freeze and they can not walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment