Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21, 2014 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching How I Met Your Mother, Mom, Mike & Molly and Castle.  In talking with Tony I found out the reason I did not have a car to take to the doctor was not because the alternator went bad, it was because he chose to work on my car all morning and had the doors open killing the battery.  So when he went to start the car to bring it home so I could go to the doctor it was dead.  Makes me mad since it was the only appointment all week on my schedule.  Now I wait another three weeks to find out my blood results and address my concerns.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 6 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and soon Tony left for work with my car.  Another day stranded at home without a car and in the cold Wisconsin Winter.  It has only gotten to 8 degrees today in Milwaukee and not going to get any warmer yet today.  Going to be like this for a couple more days.  Saw another cold front coming through next week and we will have much the same temperature.  What a cold Winter this year.   Spent today doing things around the house.  Got a load of laundry done.  Cleaned my bathroom good.  Picked up the dog poop outside even with it so cold outside.  Made a yellow cake and chocolate frosting.  Still have to frost the cake.  Making spaghetti for supper tonight with a French bread and salad.  Will most likely spend the night watching CSI and CSI LA before something on the DVR in bed.  Talked to my mom on the phone this afternoon.  She hates being in Florida.  I would trade with her in a snap.  She is bored to death but dad loves it down there. 

Got my 25th anniversary book all done.  I don't think I have any more changes before tomorrows deadline of 40 percent off.  Will order it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment